"Whatever course you have chosen for yourself,
it will not be a chore but an adventure
if you bring to it a sense of the glory of striving,
if your sights are set far above
the merely secure mediocre."
David Sarnoff
(1891-1971, Belarus-born American entrepreneur)
OK, Kids,
The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here: I've entered Oprah's upcoming Talk Show Host contest and desperately need your votes and those of all your friends and family worldwide asking them to do the same.
Please vote early and vote often - you've got till Midnight PST on July 3rd.
Here's the voting link to my video audition:
I entered the contest about a month late and need to get only 2,000,000 votes by the deadline in two weeks in order to be one of the top five contenders.
Together we can do it!
Thanks for your help and support. Even if you don't know me, personally, someone you know does, so please vote for me. I'd vote for you. /'-)
Thanks and very best,
Laura
PS: You all know I was born to do this and also look better in person. Just listen to my message and not how I look!!!
And when I win, each one of you who voted for me will get tickets to any of my shows!

No comments:
Post a Comment