My Monday started out totally discombobulated and not what I’m used to at all.
I hate when this happens, not that I’m a creature of habit, you understand. But once I finally, finally developed the daily cardio habit, after over 50 years of struggling with my weight, I found I had to get my morning cardio walk over with ASAP, or else I run the risk of talking myself out of it altogether, even though now it's become a difficult, but healthy habit to break.
Exactly what I was hoping and working for all these years. /'-)
So, OK, we'll see how much I put my money where my mouth is and if I get my daily cardio and Monday weights in before the afternoon is over.
I had to take a fasting blood test this AM. I’ve been putting it off for a good month and my doc’s ready to kill me, so, today was the day.
Sigh.
Now, here I sit, writing to all y’all and it’s early Monday afternoon. The plan is to stop working promptly at 2:30. Get ready to go to the club to meet with someone about a special project from 3:00 till 3:30, then quickly, before I can even talk myself out of it, jump on my cardio machines and get it over with first, then move onto my Monday weights before I scoot up to Randolph and Michigan to my derm doc for a re-biopsy at 6.
One way or another, I’ll get that dang cardio routine in today!
Laura

Short and sweet. Life certainly doesn't run on a schedule so it is important to fit in the daily cardio anytime during the day. It will even release the tension and stress of the busy day!
ReplyDeleteIt's Tuesday now. Do tell, did you get it all in? More importantly, everything okay?
ReplyDelete